Directions for Installing Eclipse & the JDK here.
*Note that you cannot install this software on your Chromebook since that is a cloud-oriented device. If you need a laptop from school let me know ASAP.
Computational Thinking is a transferable part of Computer Science. It is composed
of five fundamental skills that can be applied to any type of problem:
● Decomposition: breaking a problem into smaller problems
● Generalization: comparing this problem to other problems
● Abstraction: deciding which details don't matter
● Pattern Recognition: deciding which parts repeat
● Algorithm Design: solving all the problems of one type
There are only 10 different kinds of people in the world: those who know binary and those who don't.