- List elements of an interesting character.
- Define keyframe and know how to set one.
- Define the terms rigging & armature.
- Understand the purpose of Inverse Kinematics.
- Design a 3d character.
- Create and animate a character with rigging using armatures.
- Set up a character’s armature and use inverse kinematics to limit movement of limbs.
- Develop an inquisitive, persistent mindset and understand that mistakes are a step in learning.
- Practice thinking creatively.
- Set personal learning goals.