DMP stands for Digital Media Production
In DMP we strive to be media literate. There are 5 principles of media literacy:
1. Different people interpret the same message in different ways.
2. Media messages are produced for particular purposes including profit, persuation, education and artistic expression.
3. Each medium has different characteristics, strengths, and a unique "language".
4. All media messages are constructed.
5. Media have embedded values and points of view.
Tell something about yourself. Take this general survey.
TC3 Instructor Evaluation