Creating a New Project
- After opening Android Studio, if you arrive at the welcome screen, you can choose START A NEW ANDROID STUDIO PROJECT. If you are in an existing project, you can navigate to FILE > NEW > NEW PROJECT.
2. Fill in the configuration settings for your new project:
3. Choose which Android Devices you will be targeting your app to run on:
4. Add an Activity. There are several templates to choose from or you can just add an empty activity and build your own.
5. Name your .java and .xml (GUI specifications) files: